Baby Boomer Health
As most people know, Baby Boomers are the generation born following World War II – 1946 to 1964. That’s puts this generation anywhere from 48 to 66 years old. Modern technology has added years to our lives but we want to live healthier and more independently than our parents. We want to add life to our years.
That’s the challenge – What steps are you taking today to NOT end up like your parents? Doing nothing different is not the answer. You have to work harder every year to stay healthy. It’s not doing more of the same – but doing something different that is the key.
BStrong4Life® can reverse the aging of your structure with amazing results. It’s perfect for people who have a busy schedule since it’s only performed once a week.
Here are some of the benefits you can experience:
- Improve myofibril muscle strength which is key for structural support
- Improve bone mineral density to help fight bone loss and osteoporosis
- Improve proprioception and balance to prevent falls and improve reaction
- Encourage hormone release, particularly Human Growth Hormone (HGH), to promote recovery
- Increase circulation to encourage lymphatic drainage and detoxify the body
- Reduce body fat by enhancing the body’s metabolism
The detrimental effects of aging on muscle have been shown be restrained or even reversed with specialized resistance exercise. Importantly, resistance exercise also improves the connective tissue harness surrounding muscle, thus being most beneficial for injury prevention. In order to combat the effects of aging, the BStrong4Life® System, coupled with regular aerobic exercise can be the key to living healthier – longer.